While I have missed January Rudolph Day itself, luckily there are still a couple of days till the end of the month, so I'll get this one in under the wire!!! Couldn't forget you Sarn!
Now I did warn you all that I was trying to get rid of smallish snippets by blitzing a few similar cards all at once. I won't post duplicates on my blog but variations with the same paper are fair game for posting!
Here is my submission for January's Rudolph Day...It is fairly similar to yesterdays card but has some differences. I coloured and stickled a few of the wreath images when I was crafting at my neighbour's. (I think the twiggy vine it reminds me of is called Virginia Creeper.)
Since I am trying to use my stash this year, I decided to shop through the diecuts I rolled off before Xmas and use what was already there...after all, we must keep in mind that Miss Di specifically asks for snippets! Luckily I found a snowflake in there as well and used it to tie in the Kraft card base. The colours and papers I found all went together so this is a real snippets card.
I may have got a little carried away with the pearls but what the heck...It is a Christmas card after all!!!
Here's a close up of the stickles shimmer on all the leaves, berries and all the twiggy brances of the wreath. It doesn't show up clearly here as the light has not caught it right...but all the twiggy bits are stickled!
1. card base - from my stash, Recollections brand kraft corrugated cards and envelopes
2. DP - MME Winter Wonderland, banners were cut from snippets. I love this 6x6 stack so much that I save every snippet in an envelope!
3. Bling - Kaisercraft pearls assorted sizes
4. Punch - Martha Stewart snowflake
5. Die Cut - Spellbinder pettit circles and pettit scalloped circles
6. Stamp - PSX Xmas Twig Wreath
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
1. Rudolph Days @ Stamping for Pleasure Must be Christmas themed
2. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets
3. Southern Girls Challenge - Use kraft - My snowflake and card base and envelope are all kraft
4. Speedy TV Christmas Challenge@Marks Finest Papers - Christmas themed card
5. Penny Black And More - Love is in the air - My card is about sending love at Christmas...the wreath is heart shaped and there is a heart over the chimney of the house!