Monday 12 March 2012

A Wee Coupon Shop

Stopped in at No Frills and picked up a few coupon bargains.


Bounty Paper towels Reg 9.99 Sale $5.88 less $1.00 coupon = $4.88 I am not a paper towel kind of girl but DH likes them for the bar-b-que both here and at the lake.
Head and Shoulders Shampoo for DH  Reg 4.96 Sale $3.99  less $1.00 coupon each = $2.99 each
Ivory Bodywash Reg 4.28 Sale$ 2.99 less $3.00 coupon = Free
Ivory bar soap 10 bars 4.28 Sale $2.99 less $3.00 coupon when you buy 2 pkg of 10 bars = $1.50 for 10 bars
All in all, an additional saving of another 40 % off the sale prices. Not a great trip but not bad.
I am on the scrounge for another couple of the Ivory bodywash coupons...I think DD has 2 and doesn't use that brand...hopefully I will be picking  up 2 more free ones on my way home from her  house tomorrow.

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Hi! thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me comments!

you asked about the Bricked embossing folder - you can find it here: http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-6138/Sizzix%2C-Tim-Holtz%2C-Texture/Detail

have a great day!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh great finds. Everybody loves a bargain! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment on my layout, Cheeks. Of course you are welcome to pin it, just please pin it so that it links back to my blog. :-) I'm flattered!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow, what savings..You are one busy lady, lol. Take care..joann sassy raggedy

C said...

Wow...awesome buys! Good for you!

Anita Scroggins said...

I am such a coupon shopper too! Drives my husband crazy!

nancyparker55 said...

You certainly are a good bargain shopper. I try but not always that successful. Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I just became a folllower of yours. That was a great idea using the canvas apron. Those flowers turned out great. hugs

Lisa said...

I really need to start couponing. I wish i could find time to do this.

Amy E said...

SWEET!! Good job! Where were the soap coupons? Do you remember if they were in a certain circular or printable? Nothin' wrong with 40% off!!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great deals!!!