Friday 7 December 2012

Thank you to Jennifer Jumbles

Each year Jennifer @ Jennifer Jumbles sponsors the  Frosty Festivities blog hop. She and a bevy of her talented friends offer tutorials, and showcase cards, layouts, Christmas decor, challenges, and more. There are many fun prizes along the way and 3 mega prizes.  She has some wonderful sponsors so the prizes are fab.

She perhaps explains it better than I, so here is a snippet of her announcement:.

On Friday 16th November – Sunday 18th November I will be holding a Blog Event called ‘Frosty Festivities’. Over that weekend there will be posts every hour from 4pm-10pm Friday, and 10am-10pm Saturday and Sunday (GMT), all on the theme of 'Winter' including tips, tutorials, challenges, crafts, a blog hop, and lots of giveaways. The photo above shows you a mere snippet of  the projects and prizes!

I really hope you'll be able to join me for the weekend. The giveaways will stay open until Monday (19th November 2012) at 10.59pm GMT, so if you're away for the weekend you'll have Monday to try and catch up! The challenges will be open until the following Sunday (25th November 2012) too!

It caught my eye as I really liked that it was back in mid November...I am often just too busy in December to play along with all the wonderful festivities on line. Jennifer's dates worked for me and got me in the Xmas spirit. Best of all, this lucky bunny won one of the draws and here is my lovely haul.

My Minds Eye  All Is Bright paper pack 9 double sided sheets of 12 x 12 card stock and a sticker sheet to boot! There is also a sweet little card of chipboard banner with some pretty crocheted ribbon. Three glimmery pens in purple, silver and gold will keep my cards looking pretty.
The crowning touch is just such a great idea. Jennifer has rolled me off some different types of washi tape onto an old fashioned  peg clothespin and then finished it off with some beautifully coloured twine! I am treasuring this as I only own one roll of washi tape. Now I have 4 to play with!  My parcel arrived in a 12x12 pizza type box and Jennifer nicely set everything in a cloud of red tissue paper which was lightly closed with some bits of that Christmas patterned washi. That Christmas one is so wonderful...I love it so much, I carefully peeled it off of that very nice wrapping and transferred it onto the peg as well. teehee
 Waste not want not!!!
I notice that Jennifer has now prepared a pdf of all the project instructions. Check it out here: http://jennifersjumbles.blogspot.ca/2012/11/the-frosty-festivities-pdf-and.html
It is definitely  worth a peek!

Almost forgot, here is Jennifer's Christmas card that came in the bundle of goodies!


17 comments:

Sarah said...

Jennifer's Frosty Festivities was just so much fun!! Well done you for winning so much lovely stash!! Look forward to seeing what you make with it!! xx

May said...

Congrats on the fabulous win... Will be looking out for your creations... Enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

Great stash Mo, will have to check the link out later today. Her card is gorgeous and look forward to what you make...xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your haul, congrats!

SandeeNC said...

Well, lucky you! Congrats on your win, it's so fun to get goodies in the mail! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Pia S said...

You received plenty of goodies with this win - go and have a fun time playing, you lucky one:) Wishing you a nice weekend!

Redanne said...

Well done on your win, there are some gorgeous goodies in that parcel, love how you saved the washi tape too - great idea! Hugs, Anne x

Jules said...

Wow Mo!!! What a wonderful prize!!

Almost to good to use!

You are going to have lots and lots of fun with that .. .. I just know it.

A gorgeous Christmas card too!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful bundle of goodies, indeed!

Barbara said...

way to go!!! That's awesome. Have fun playing with your new stash.

Tracy said...

Congrats on your winnings:). You are going to enjoy playing with all these beautiful goodies

Hettie said...

Oooo! Lots of pretty winnings there Mo! I put my ribbons onto clothes pegs too!
Looking forward to seeing you use your pretties.
xx

Shelby said...

Congrats! looks like you'll have a lot of fun with those goodies.

Shelby

Jennifer Grace said...

I'm so glad you liked your prize! I sent the extra bits to say sorry that it took me so long to send your parcel, I got a bit caught up in the festivities! I'm glad you've got it safely now, and in time to play with it before Christmas!

The Washi Tape is also My Mind's Eye 'All is Bright' - they call it decorative tape. It was a set of three tapes. It's not a cheap set but I must say it goes for miles, as I've used it on tons of projects, given some of it away (!), and used it on wrapping gifts, and I still have lots left!

Thanks so much for linking back to my event and my PDF. It was lovely to have you taking part in the weekend! x

Di said...

Well done Mo - what a fabulous haul of goodies :) Hugs, Di xx

Lisa said...

Wow great win. Looks like lots of fun goodies

Lisa said...

Wow lucky you. Looks like a lot of fun goodies