Monday 20 April 2015

April Rudolph Days Prize and a couple of New Rules

I want to draw your attention to a couple of new rules to the Rudolph Days Challenge.

One is just to clarify that cards you submit should not have been previously posted on your blog. In other words, they should be a card that you post to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month). I think this is a fairly common rule on most challenges...I just did not think to add it earlier.

There is just one more...Your blog post (or the list of challenges you are entering) should mention that you are entering your card or project to the Rudolph Days Challenge.  A  hyperlink would be great, but if you do not know how to do that, then just show the challenge post URL.

I will rephrase these a wee bit, and add them to the existing rules that we already have.

The prize for the May Rudolph Days challenge will be this Sparkling Tree Memory Box Die.


6 comments:

Craftychris said...

I will be joining in as usual - I need to get my skates on and make a card! xxx

Di said...

So right to clarify the rules Mo! I allow a teensy bit of back linking, mostly due to the Playground being closed for half of each Saturday and also folk I follow sometimes forget that they used snippets :-)

And it's only polite to link to your blog, or at least mention it. If that still happens then just keep a note and if they win do a redraw.

Lovely prize again!

Hugs

Di xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very reasonable rules for any challenge! Thanks for the sneak peak of the prizev :)

Sarn said...

Sounds fair to me, and like you say, these 2 rules are common on other challenges. I just made this month's Rudolph Day card so I'm ready in good time!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Those are great rules and make a lot of sense! I don't know why anyone would submit an old card but I guess people do it - sort of defeats the purpose of the challenge though!

As for the second new rule, I usually just show Rudolph Day in my list of challenges - is that okay, or should I also mention it in my commentary? Sometimes I do that too, like last month.

You know I'll be playing along again this month! Thanks for the awesome prize!

Jenny L said...

Ho Mo,
thank you for clarification on the rules.
Will be back on a few days with my entry.
Hope you are nearly settled in your new home.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.