Friday 25 May 2018

May Rudolph Days Challenge

Once again it is time for the Rudolph Days Challenge. Here is a recap of the rules for your perusal.

 1. The Rudolph Days Challenge will start each month (January to November) on the 25th, and will close at midnight PST, on the last day of that month.
2. The theme is always Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas.
3. One entry per person and you just need to enter one Christmas card or Christmas project.
4. You may combine your entry with other challenges (maximum of 10 in total).
5. Your card (or Christmas project) should not have been previously posted to your blog. It should be posted to your blog during the current months Rudolph Days Challenge, (between the 25th and last day of the current month)
6. Please link back to or at least mention, the Rudolph Days Challenge.
7. Please leave a comment on the challenge post.
8. The winner will be selected by random draw and announced on the first day of the following month. Prizes will be mailed anywhere in the world.
9. A special draw will be held at the end of the year, in December,  for all those who submitted a card or project every month that year, January to November.. 

Our talented designers have been so busy creating beautiful inspiration for you all.

Dr Sonia has made a delightful set of Christmas tags. Now, we all know that one can never have enough Christmas tags! I am loving the traditional Christmas colours and the fact that the images have a special story. Pop over to Dr Sonia's blog to hear all about it.


Next up is Linda at Snail's Space Blog.  Linda has gone with a beautiful fold and non traditional colours for her card,  this month. Her  snowperson is sporting a lovely winter scarf in a pretty pink colour and that has set the tone for her card decor...pop on over to Linda's blog to read all about it...


I will post my Christmas card before the end of the month, to help inspire you. But for now, I will leave you with Linda and Dr Sonia's beautiful works.

The prizes this month are a choice of this Taylored Expressions Stamp Iconic Christmas Wishes


or this Tim Holtz die



42 comments:

LesleyG said...

Love Dr Sonia's tags, and Linda's is cute and pretty too! Happy Rudolph Day xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards

Gr Karin

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely to be joining you again Mo and the DT cards are fabulous. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

KandA said...

Fabulous makes by Sonia and Linda xx

Carol L said...

Can you please remove my entry #8? It links to a completely different card and I have no clue how that happened? Thanks, Carol

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
what very beautiful creations by the DT and such lovely designs too.
Thank you so much for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

I love Dr Sonia's gorgeous tags and the lovely fold back card from Linda with that prettily coloured snowman. I hope to enter but probably won't be for a few days yet Mo as have a lot on at the moment. x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous array of cards they are so inspiring x

Di said...

What great DT work as always Mo! I don't post every day on my blog but will be hopping in next week with a card I just finished making!

Love this challenge!!

Hugs

Di xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely creations!

Sandy said...

Oh my, I am going to have to spend a lot of time at Dr. Sonia's blog learning about these awesome tags. And Linda's snowman is adorable. Great work from both.

Loll said...

Beautiful makes by Dr. Sonia and Linda! Thanks for the fun challenge Maureen! xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, awesome card and tags! Thanks for the challenge - I have been lax this month and have not made any Christmas cards! Will need to get my Rudolph Day card made pronto!

Karenladd said...

I always love joining in your challenge as I watch my stash of Christmas cards grow! Love all the DT samples.

Gail said...

Thank you for the new challenge

Helen said...

Wonderful inspiration yet again!
Thanks for the fun challenge!
Helen x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love Dr Sonia's tags and Linda's special fold! Excellent prizes this month!

Gail said...

Thank you for the new challenge - the projects posted are lovely TFS

SHartl said...

Dr. Sonia's Christmas tags are the cutest ever! Thank you for another great Rudolph challenge

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Wonderful wonderful creations by DT and lovely prizes too, Mo, so glad can join in as was away last month and not blogged in five weeks!!!
Will say no thanks to wonderful prize no snow Christmases in Oz!! :)
Shaz in Oz.x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Maureen, fabulous selection of cards from your team. Pleased to say i've entered this time around, Kate x

ionabunny said...

Yeah for Rudolf Days. I got my antlers crossed cos I love that TH die. Thanks for a fun challenge and fab inspiration from the team. Hugz

Lynne said...

Fabulous makes by Linda and Dr. Sonia. Thank you for the challenge x

Marianne said...

Sweet cards by Dr Sonia and Linda. I really need to get on with my Christmas cards and will be uploading shortly.

Kathleen said...

I have commented on Dr Sonia's blog on her card but there is no link to Linda's blog so Linda this is for your. Love the PB image and the use of pink with the lovely papers.

Thanks to all for the challenge.

Kath x

Janis said...

Such wonderful samples!!! Thank you for another fabulous Rudolph Days challenge. Even though I haven't been on my blog much for quite awhile, your challenge has kept me making at least one Christmas card each month! Much appreciated!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

dutchess said...

great inspiration.....xxx

Barbara Godden said...

Slipping in at the tail end of the month, I love this challenge and I really need to be more aware when the 25th sneaks up (and I did the linky right this time)

Tina Z. said...

your inspirations are amazing!

jimlynn said...

Great projects and card from Dr. Sonia and Linda! This is always such a great challenge!
Lynn

Di said...

Made it, phew! Great DT cards as well as a lovely choice of prizes Mo.

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh my, I was sure I already left a comment here but I don't see it, so here's another one! Thank you for helping to keep me on track with making my holiday cards! Beautiful inspiration samples by your team! Nice prizes too - I'm hoping for the Tim Holtz set! Have an awesome day!

Robyn Oliver said...

OMG Dr Sonia's cards are amazing wow, and Linda's snowman is too cute... great inspiration

Joan said...

Lovely DT makes again,just made it this time !

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute projects! I didn’t think I would get a card done this month, but was able to at the last minute today! Thanks for hosting!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much Sandy

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much Loll

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you! Kanda

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much Lesley

Carole Pollard said...

Thanks for running this lovley challenge fab design team cards hugs x

mamapez5 said...

I was a bit surprised that I didn't get any comments on my post this month, but I have just checked and my link did not work. I know this challenge has ended now, but I have linked again so I can check it was my error and not anything else. Lots of nice cards on here, and I am always happy to make some for this challenge. Kate x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow those tags are fabulous, and super cute snowman card too!